SPTWD-Faith Consulting Services (FaithConsult)
Realizing the critical gap of expertise and exposure at the disposal of various faith-based organizations across the NE region, SPTWD has recently launched series of on-demand professional services ranging from compliance audit (Internal audit), to organizational strategy development, ODs for Level-1 churches, NGOs, schools and cooperatives and for Level-2, services on proposal development, training & capacity building on development dynamics, techniques, and tools for development practitioners.
The operating environment for non-profits including faith-based organizations in India has reached a stage where only the ‘fittest will survive’ due to stringent compliance from the government, decreasing sources of donations, and increased quality expectations from international and national sponsors, donors, and the general public.
Another development in the sector is the increasing importance of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) as an opportunity to provide the voluntary sector with an opportunity beyond mere compliance, but to effectively contribute to addressing key social challenges through leveraging their expertise, resources, and people to empower their stakeholders and to make an impact on social justice issues.
FaithConsult works across diverse thematic issues and provides its expertise in designing, and conceptualizing CSR strategies and interventions, facilitating program implementation and monitoring so as to ensure long-term impacts on the ground. Our grassroots approach combined with our experience of working with large corporations enables us to provide comprehensive solutions that are relevant, effective, and sustainable.
Our work involves engaging with stakeholders to design impactful initiatives, facilitate linkage of CSR Foundations to relevant and credible FBO/NGO partners, ensure rigorous monitoring and impact assessments so as to achieve efficiency and maximize social return on investments.
FaithConsult team comprises of dedicated professionals, who bring decades of experience in social development, Finance and Audit, Government, research and consultancy and project management and are united by a strong commitment to inclusion and equality.
As development sector specialists/practitioners, we bring together a diverse collection of skills and backgrounds, including:
- Advanced degrees and expertise in social work, sociology, human rights, financial and compliance, development communication, law, and other relevant fields
- Experience serving leading international agencies, companies, foundations, religious missions, and non-profit organizations
- Experience facilitating and implementing programs and initiatives in different socio-political contexts and sectors.
In this competitive world, if an organization has to sustain, it has to be relevant, effective, efficient, and self-reliant. Through this domain assists organizations in realizing these milestones by facilitating following need-based Organizational Development Processes in a strategic & professional manner which include participatory organizational & context analysis, facilitating strategic planning, Develop relevant systems i.e. Policies, procedures, etc. (Human Resource Development, Gender, Finance, Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation), etc.
Facilitating Change Focused Project Cycle Management
Delivering change has become the parameter for successful projects in the present context and NGOs are being accounted for based on their performances on delivering results. However, the non-profit sector lacks the desired capacities which are essential to manage & deliver results. The domain provides assistance to the NGOs in streamlining their project management systems (planning, monitoring, and reporting) which focuses on bringing change in the lives of communities.
Building Capacities of Development Workers/Organizations on Various Thematic Issues
The domain also has the expertise on facilitating capacity building inputs on the following themes such as Gender & Development, HIV/AIDS, Micro-Enterprise Development, climate change, peacebuilding, Micro-finance, agricultural projects, etc.
- Result Oriented
- Process Oriented
- Institutionalization of Learning
- Field Accompaniment & Handholding in legal compliance, program quality, etc.
- Training & Capacity Building for nonprofits, religious organizations, individuals, and groups.
- Workshops & Seminars/Webinars on development and management subjects.
- Consultations for charitable and religious organizations on a need-based and annual contract basis.
- Development of Training Manuals & Guidelines, and documentation of best practices, Annual Reports, etc.
- Accompaniment & Handholding in legal & statutory compliance adherence - Income Tax, FCRA, Trust Acts, SRA 1860, Sec-25, etc.
SPTWD-FaithConsulting Services (FaithConsults)